Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home2/nabeel1430/scholarships-inchina.com/program-info.php on line 156
- 1) Examine students' documents, eliminate disadvantageous factors for applicants
- 2) Help fill out the university application form
- 3) We will have specially-assigned person to follow up your case
- * Only after the applicants pay for the deposit fee will we start the application.
- * Payment methods:Bank transfer, Wechat pay,Alipay,Paypal
* The exact amount of service fee will be charged according to the value of the scholarships we will apply for you.our services include:
- a. Help fill out the university application forms for the students
- b. Submit the complete and correct application documents to the university
- c. Help students negotiate and verify with the university
- d. Push universities to assess applicants’ documents and give the results
- e. Get the electric Admission notice from the university
- f. Help students transfer the school fees to the university for the JW202 form<
- g. Send the original offer and JW202 to students immediately as soon as we get it from university
- h. Inform the students with all the application information during the application and offer 24/7 consultation service
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens
- Applicants should be healthy physically and mentally, can well adapt to the life and study in China.
- Applicants who want to apply for a Bachelor’s degree should be under the age of 28 and should finish high school education
- Applicants who want to apply for a Master’s degree should be under the age of 30 and should obtain a a Bachelor’s degree
- Applicants who want to apply for a Doctoral degree should be under the age of 35 and should obtain a Master’s degree
- Applicants should abide by Chinese laws and regulations and the university regulations
- Applicants should demonstrate positive learning attitude and good performance.
Documents You Need for Application
- 1. Photocopy of valid passport.(Must)
* With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included.
- 2. Passport photo.(Must)
* A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant.
- 3. Graduation certificate of highest education.(Must) * Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
- 4. Academic transcript of highest education.(Must)
* Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- 5. Physical Examination Form.(Must)
* The health form must be international students physical form in standard version, you can download the form from our website directly.
- 6. Two recommendations from professors or associated professors.(Master and PhD only)
- 7. Personal Statement or Study Plan.(Master and PhD only)
* No less than 500 words in Chinese or English, including personal study and work experience, application reasons and research plan.
- 8. University application form(Must)
* Applicants will get it when they pay for the 200USD Deposit fee
- 9. English language proficiency certificate.
* For English-medium programs and applicant whose native language is not English.
- 10. Certificate of HSK. (Chinese Teaching Only)
* HSK4 or above, No need for English medium programs
- 11. CV
* Not must.
- The documents 1~5 are must submitted for application, 6 and 7 are for master and phd students only, 9,10,11 are for some special courses only,8 need to submit after paid 200usd.
Q: If I failed to get the scholarship, is the money refundable?
A: Yes, please refer to our "Terms & Conditions".
Q: When can I know the result whether I get the scholarship or not?
A: Generally, the result will come out around mid-February for Spring Intake and aroud May to June for Autumn Intake.
Q: When will I get the admission documents?
A: The admission documents, including Admission Letter, Scholarship Confirmation and Visa Letter, will be delivered to you 1-2 months before the course starts.
Q: Why should I pay the service fee in advance?
A: Scholarship application takes time, effort and resource in both CUCAS and universities, and the process is irreversible. In case of casual applications and attempts, we charge service fee in advance. There is no extra cost or hidden charge. And if failed, you can get refund.
How to ApplyStep 1:
Click "Apply Now" button below and pay
scholarship service fee. ( all available payment methods)
Wait for the payment confirmation, then
provide documents guidance. (including the application form)
Submit documents and wait for result and
admission documents (including admiss-
ion letter, visa letter)
Provide Contact Information
Please Leave us your contact information at
first so we can read